[PLUG] Ubuntu only displays on external monitor port of laptop - SOLVED

Tony Rick tonyr42 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 15:22:58 UTC 2007

I'd like to see the reference.  I was under the impression that ATI and
Radeon devices
used the same driver, at least under X.  The log file /var/log/Xorg.log.0
includes a long
list of supported devices that include both ATI and Radeon.  (I must admit I
have never
looked specifically for a separate Radeon driver).

- tony