[PLUG] Fedora Core 6, Realtek, and mousie

Sprockets sprockets at qwest.net
Sat Mar 24 18:57:01 UTC 2007

Jason,

On the terminal "strangitude" you experienced...

When you su, use "su -" (with a dash) in FC6, otherwise all you have access
to is / directory structure, not links.

Your mb reaction to FC6 sounds similar to mine. FC6 recognized neither the
built-in Intel NIC nor the Realtek sound. I had to find, download and
install the ASUS Linux drivers for both of these.

Dan
sprockets at qwest.net