[PLUG] Ethernet/wireless bridge

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Mar 28 14:57:57 UTC 2007

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> I could get Linksys or other wireless router but really don't need the
> extra features or want the bulk.  I read a thread this AM on Internet
> Tablet Talk where someone said he had a cigarette pack sized
> Ethernet/wireless bridge; but no mention of a brand or model.
>    Anyone seen or heard of these?  Searching via. Google didn't turn up
> what I was looking for.  So maybe I need to use different terms.  I
> tried; travel, portable, Ethernet, wireless, and bridge; in several
> combinations.  Other suggestions?

Maybe you're looking for
http://www.mobiletechreview.com/tips/D-Link-Pocket-Router-AP.htm

about the size of a deck of cards.

Found it by googling "wifi ap tiny", the description of "D-Link Pocket Router
and Access Point DWL-G730AP" seemed like the right hit.

About $50.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity