[PLUG] Eye candy Web pages

Benjamin Watson bwatson1979 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:03:04 UTC 2007

Being that I'm a Computer Based Training developer part time, I'm a
bit biased towards Flash because you can use it to do just about
anything you can imagine.

In terms of some of the creativity you can offer, sites such as
www.cavemanscrib.com and www.27bobs.com comes to mine.  But there are
a bunch of examples that would just blow your mind.

Unfortunately, the Flash IDE is built for Windoze and MAC.  However,
you might want to check out www.osflash.org (Open Source Flash).  It
is a site deditacted to providing free examples and 3rd party open
source (free) products.  You can get around the IDE using things such
as HAXE and SwfMill.

Ben