[PLUG] The bullet has been bitten

Steve D... blitters at gmail.com
Sun May 6 23:19:35 UTC 2007

On 5/6/07, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky <znmeb at cesmail.net> wrote:

> 4. Fedora? Why bother?

  I've been running Fedora 5 on several machines for a couple of
years.  No worries, it works fine for me.  It's also working fine on a
couple machines I've built for some non-geek friends.

  A recent FC5 update for ALSA recently broke the sound in my laptop.
I'm just going to install FC6 to fix the sound.  It will also force me
to clean up my machine for F7 in a month or two.  I' going to upgrade
my friends machines to F7 as soon as it's stable.

Steve D...

--
 Any body passing through solid matter will leave a perforation
conforming to its perimeter.  Also called the silhouette of passage.