[PLUG] can one email from within a program?

tkubaska at charter.net tkubaska at charter.net
Wed May 9 20:32:27 UTC 2007

Being an old guy, I remember mail and mh ... but lately all I've used are GUI mailers. With clients like thunderbird or evolution or eudora, can people send mail from within programs. I'm looking at the command line options for evolution and they seem to be ways of invoking the GUI from the command line with some options.

Can one use an email client to send mail without popping up any windows that require user action?

Thanks.
 -Ted