[PLUG] advice wanted; RH certification usefulness

David Fleck david.fleck at mchsi.com
Sat May 19 12:25:52 UTC 2007

pluggers-

I recently got this e-mail from a person I know (somewhat).  She's looking
for career-type advice, and what I do for a living nowadays isn't really
sysadmin-oriented anymore, so I think my answers would be of limited help.
I know there are a number of you sysadmin types out there, so any thoughts
you have would be appreciated, I'm sure.

Thanks in advance-

--
David Fleck
david.fleck at mchsi.com