[PLUG] PLUG Clinic? Other less advanced meetings?

Steve Jarvis etmarchand at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:57:18 UTC 2007

Greeting! I am new to the area and this list. Was wondering if there
will be a Clinic this Sunday or not - your web page said the next one
will be Dec 17th. Also, your main meeting topics alway seem a little
more... hmmm... advanced than what I'm looking for. I tried sitting at
the place that PDXLUG says they meet, but ended up having a nice quiet
dinner by myself. Is there anything else like that going on in town?

Thanks!
Steve