[PLUG] deep philosophical question

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Mon May 21 16:11:49 UTC 2007

On 5/21/07, Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> wrote:

> (At home, it'd probably take me *much* longer to find and learn
> suitable replacements for iTunes and GarageBand, but that's a
> different story...)

Should the need arise, check out Amarok (it's a kde app, but don't let
that stop you from giving it a shot..).  I was a heavy iTunes user
when I was on a mac, and while I didn't buy much music from them
(thankfully, that's a different rant though.)  it did raise my
expectations of a music-manager.  Amarok has met and exceeded my
expectations by a long ways.  (and yes, it just works with ipods and
many other mp3 players :)

--Rogan