[PLUG] OO.org title bar / toolbars are very large this morning...

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:34:31 UTC 2007

I've been using OpenOffice at work lately, and this morning when I
started it up the toolbars and menu bar are very, very large.

Here's a screenshot:
http://ciscavate.org/data/oo-large.jpg

Abiword is on the top-left, in the background for comparison, OO.org
is in the front.  Notice that the fonts used in OpenOffice for drawing
the Font Selection Dropdown are much larger than those in Abiword.
Yesterday these looked about the same, and "all I've done" is reboot
(I had to duck into windows to use visio).  (I'm assuming I installed
some updates since I restarted X the last time, and that one of those
made OpenOffice look horrid, but I can't imagine what would do that.)

Does anyone have any ideas what could be going on? Is there some java
setting somewhere I need to tweak? This is going to drive me nuts.

I'm running Ubuntu Feisty with xubuntu-desktop (xfce), and everything
is up-to-date with the feisty repositories. (OpenOffice.org 2.2.0)

Thanks!
Rogan