[PLUG] Gnome desktop panel shifted to right side of desktop

Jack Hoke jwhoke at bctonline.com
Thu May 24 06:27:40 UTC 2007

Hi,
The panel of my Ubuntu 6.06 Gnome desktop panel suddenly changed from
the top of the desktop to the right side (Vertically). Have no idea what
I did to cause this but I can't find out how to change it back. Couldn't
find anything in the 'Official' book or in Keir Thomas's book about this.

In Feisty just clicking on the panel brings up a menu allowing you to
place the panel on the left/top/right of the desktop but this option
doesn't appear for Dapper. Anyone know how to get me out of this problem
? Your help much appreciated.

Jack Hoke