[PLUG] Dell and Ubuntu

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Fri May 25 23:56:29 UTC 2007

# from Jason Martin
# on Friday 25 May 2007 02:01 pm:

>http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/linux_3x?c=us&cs=19&l
>=en&s=dhs

++ on shipping Linux desktops/laptops (we'll see how long it lasts this
time.)

I'm a bit disappointed in the PR QC though.

  "It's also one of ... operating system on the planet." ???

Is look like one of summer's intern writing there webs page.

Well, at least its "it's" is correct.

Am I picking nits?  Maybe.  Does your CV get pitched if it has spelling
errors when you apply for a job?  Heck yeah.  Did Dell take enough care
in creating this page?  You decide.

--Eric
--
But you can never get 3n from n, ever, and if you think you can, please
email me the stock ticker of your company so I can short it.