[PLUG] Posting history crisis...

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Tue May 29 01:26:47 UTC 2007

someone wrote:

> I see no reason why a system allowing you to indicate,
> "I don't want post X which I submitted to this list archived,"
> can't be discussed here.

You signed your name to something and posted a message to a public
forum.  You lost any anonymity when you did that.  You went from
"someone" to "Michael C. Robinson" by your own doing.  I think you give
yourself too much credit in being person if interest with something like
this.  There also appears to be some very basic concepts of internet
privacy you're missing.  *sigh* I am sounding mean and nasty now...

--
- m0gely