[PLUG] Linux Job: VOIP/Asterisk/Linux installer

Jay D. Allen jay at f2it.com
Wed May 30 07:04:27 UTC 2007

Looking for VOIP/Asterisk/Linux engineer

time installer for networking equipment and Voice Over IP network
solutions. Primary responsibilities will include delivering, installing
and configuring our Linux based Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
servers to customer locations. No prior experience with VOIP is
required, as we will train you on the technology.

Place of work: Our office is in S.E. Portland. Approximately 75% of your
time will be spent on-site with customers in the Portland area.

Requirements: Must be experienced with installing, configuring and
troubleshooting Linux based computers. Must have working knowledge of
Internet networking, to include TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP. Working knowledge of
VOIP and/or Asterisk is a plus. Must have own transportation. We will
reimburse you for business use of your vehicle. Must be flexible, clever
and a motivated problem solver. It would help if you have a sense of
humor and like geeking out on the tech.

How to Apply: Please send your resume to resume at f2it.com

About F2 Inc: We are a small business focused phone company selling
dialtone via Broadband Internet. We also sell and service a line of VOIP
equipment including IP-PBXs, phones and analog adapters. F2 is the only
Digium authorized reseller in the Portland area. Our primary service
area is Portland Oregon, although we have a few customers all over the
US. Check us out at http://www.f2it.com