[PLUG] Emacs Question

kurt braget joehaircut at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 07:25:55 UTC 2007

i don't see why you would'nt just type <delete><space> while in edit mode.
or if you're on the 'y' of lazy, you could press <shift>+<j> to join. yeah,
it sounds like people are talking about vi, not vim. i've never used plain
old vi, which sounds like was pretty good at just pissing people off. in my
world, when i say 'vi' i mean 'vim', and my computer understands it that way
too (or at least it's aliased to). i think vim has most of the features you
laid out in your <pedantic> monologue </pedantic>. i'm so glad i joined this
group, i mean, who else am i going to talk to about vi (or vim) as if it
were shakespeare?