[PLUG] Still no speaker for November for Advanced Topics

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Nov 13 17:23:13 UTC 2007

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007, Paul Charles Leddy wrote:

> I've setup a few asterisk systems if you want me to speak on that, if
> anyone is interested in such.

Sounds good.  I would be especially interested in the hardware
requirements and difficulties with various options.  (Like what it takes
to make conference calling work without weird delays.)

Send me a description for the talk off-line and I will send out an
announcement.

> On Nov 7, 2007 4:48 PM, alan <alan at clueserver.org> wrote:
>> I still do not have a speaker for the 19th.  Work has me pretty hammered
>> at the moment.  Does anyone have a suggestion for a speaker/topic for this
>> month?
>>
>> --
>> Q: Why do programmers confuse Halloween and Christmas?
>> A: Because OCT 31 == DEC 25.

Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense.