[PLUG] VPN and other workshops at AT meetings? (was Backups)

Paul Charles Leddy pcleddy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 05:59:44 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've setup OpenVPN at too places I've been employed, servers and
clients, so does that suffice? Has to hack a little part of the code
in the first instance, and used IPCop in the latest instance, a nice
GUI route (no pun intended). Had to tweak the routing tables in the
configs to let our developers hit our colo -- sssh -- it's a neat
trick to know.

Btw, if anyone knows about low-cost VPN hardware, I am looking for
some leads. Supposedly hardware VPN has much lower latency, a
consideration for things like VoIP.

Paul