[PLUG] nominations for cheapest, smallest, lowest-power usb device

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Fri Nov 16 20:44:30 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> writes:

Russell> *I* don't care about the software at all, but (afaict) they
Russell> don't want to sell the dongle without the software, software
Russell> that I don't have the slightest need or desire for, but which
Russell> they want to charge lots of money for.  That's what I meant
Russell> by "tangles".  At least, that was my impression.

And my impression was at least partly wrong.  Here's one for $12.99 + shipping:

  http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=DLP-D-Gvirtualkey62620000virtualkey626-DLP-D-G

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net