[PLUG] Downgrading kernels on Fedora Core 7

drew wymore drew.wymore at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 09:55:55 UTC 2007

Hi All,
I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a kernel
repo that has older Fedora released kernels. The reason I need to
downgrade is that the stock kernel that ships with FC7 2.6.21 has some
sort of funky bug that causes my laptop to run like crap. I need
something =< 2.6.18 which where the bug doesn't seem to show up. If I
disable APIC and ACPI then I can use the stock kernel but then I can't
use wireless (you can see my conundrum here). The newest kernel 2.6.23
fixes the bug _however_ the ATI drivers won't work properly with it so
I can't use my eye candy AIGLX goodness... so frustrating.

So anyways sorry for the rant. Google has failed to find me a repo
with old kernels so any clue stick hitting would be appreciated.

Drew-