[PLUG] advanced topics meeting

alan alan at clueserver.org
Mon Nov 19 22:10:59 UTC 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, tkubaska at charter.net wrote:

> Sorry to miss the asterisk talk.

Actually we *will* be having the Asterisk talk.  The speaker can make it
after all.

> I dont know much about video servers and would be pleased to hear what Alan has to say.

It turns out to be pretty easy to build with Fedora and the right
repositories.

> I have a short talk (preparing it for a meeting in Dec) on using CruiseControl and Ant to do some remote building. It's not very advanced and not really complete yet, but I'd be willing to wing it. Just for fun. I've been laughed at so much it doesn't bother me anymore.

I will talk to you about this later when I find out if the speaker for
December is actually in town or not.

--
Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense.