[PLUG] best php/mysql web host?

kurt braget joehaircut at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 03:28:59 UTC 2007

I'm using eapps.com. I couldn't tell you all the details but I know they do
current version of postgres or mysql, php 5. I'm pretty happy with it. Uses
CentOS. I've been thinking about trying something else out though, just for
the experience. 10$ a month should get you the basic setup. One thing I like
about them is they help me with any issues I have, usually the same day.