[PLUG] Not Windows or OS X

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:25:33 UTC 2007

On Nov 29, 2007 12:43 AM, kurt braget <joehaircut at gmail.com> wrote:
> Wow, that's an efficient way to communicate, naming everything but the thing
> you're talking about. We should write a computer language based on the
> paradigm ;)

Actually, it doesn't seem dissimilar from prolog ;)

In other news.. I too have been seriously debating the XO, and I go
back and forth on a daily basis.  What I really would like to find is
essentially a Lonovo X-series tablet with a docking station that
includes an extra hd, PCIe video, and optical device.  Has anyone
heard of such a beast? (Tablet portion optional -- basically I have
need of an ultra-portable with fast video and multi-monitor
capabilities when I'm home.)

The XO looks like an awesome travel laptop though.

--Rogan