[PLUG] Driving around yesterday..

Kris krisa at subtend.net
Wed Oct 3 19:10:26 UTC 2007

Sandy Herring wrote:
> Circa 09:53:22 on Wed, 03 Oct 2007, jason justman wrote:
>> I was driving around yesterday in Tualatin near I5 and boones ferry rd
>> and spotted a blue pickup truck with the license plate "LINUX" - no
>> wonder why my vanity plate didn't come thru!  Perhaps it was linus himself?
>
> I've twice seen L1NUX on a Porsche Boxster at Zupans in Beaverton - but
> didn't spot Linus inside.

Not that I care or anything, but I passed him on hwy 42 once.  He was in
a yellow sports car.

I don't think he's lived here long enough to have been able to grab
LINUX unless he hunted the owner down and made an offer.

One of my employees, Cooper, has OPN SRC.  It definitely helped him in
the interview[1].

[1] For the archives, no it didn't really help him, we're equal
opportunity. :)

--
I'm just a packet pusher.