[PLUG] Joe Jobbed

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Oct 4 14:34:53 UTC 2007

Ed> My mail server has been joe jobbed. Any advice is appreciated.

Been happening to me for years (think of how many times
'merlyn at stonehenge.com' might have been scraped by now :).  I was worried the
first few times, and dutifully informed my ISP, but now it's just a daily
ritual to delete the blowback crap that comes back from spam that used
my name in From.  {sigh}