[PLUG] Troubleshooting Printing Problem

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Oct 4 18:41:24 UTC 2007

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007, Paul Heinlein wrote:

> To avoid a ton of troubleshooting, I'd suggest deleting your current
> printer definition and recreating it from scratch. It's not the Linux way,
> but CUPS just annoys me...

   Heh. I could log in to "Administration" as root ... once. But it won't let
me do anything.

   I'll copy /etc/cups/printers.conf to a backup file and recreate it,
printer-by-printer. That should do the same as working via the BUI.

   Stay tuned for a report.

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)