[PLUG] Joe Jobbed

Russell Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Oct 4 23:48:15 UTC 2007

Another thing to think about.

Some of the people paying to have spam sent (they are the real crooks
here) are paying for the number of messages delivered, and some are
paying for the number of messages sent. It doesn't take too much
effort to make sure all the messages I send out are delivered
*SOMEWHERE*.

As long as they aren't rejected, they are delivered.

Russ