[PLUG] Need lbgtkembedmoz file from a 32-bit system

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Oct 9 03:54:04 UTC 2007

I just installed the newly released Adobe Reader 8.1 for Linux and it
wants the location for a file called libgtkembedmoz. This is the html
rendering library for Firefox. I have this file in /usr/bin/firefox
but, unfortunately, my Firefox is 64 bit. Adobe Reader 8.1 is 32-bit.
(Yeah, don't get me started.) I pointed it at the file, but it insists
that it can't find the file. If someone who has a 32-bit installation
with 32-bit Firefox could e-mail me that file I'll stick it somewhere
and point Reader to it. Hopefully that will shut Reader up about it.

Thanks in advance.