[PLUG] Need lbgtkembedmoz file from a 32-bit system

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:21:15 UTC 2007

On 10/8/07, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> wrote:

> Thanks Rogan and Don. I tried it and it's still not working. But I now
> have the ear of an Adobe tech person (in India, but what the heck).
> He's giving me more stuff to try.

You may have gotten (and discarded) this solution, but here is what I do-
run 32bit Firefox.  Actually on Linux I run the Swiftfox modified version,
32bit.
I run Fedora 7 64bit, but since most of the Web 2.0 (tm) (roll-eyes)
crap...er stuff out there needs flash or what-have-you, and those are still
as far as I know 32bit only,
the best way to go about web browsing for now anyway is to use 32bit browser
with all the 32bit extensions.
I haven't tried the new Adobe yet but I can only guess that if you use 32bit
Firefox it should work with that OK.
Your 64bit distro does have the 32bit compatibility libraries I am
guessing?

My $0.02