[PLUG] Best live CD for a MacBook

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Oct 10 19:15:29 UTC 2007

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> She is fumbling around trying to figure things out she couldn't even
> - figure out how to install the font at first.

   My first, and only, Mac experience was in 1987. I asked the graphic
designer at the company where we worked if I could try out his Mac since I'd
never used one. Locked it up so tight that he had to pull the power plug to
reboot. When he asked how I managed to do this within 2 minutes, I told him
that I had no idea, I was clicking on icons trying to figure out what they
did since there was no text, and ... oops! There it went. So much for
"intuitive" UIs.

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)