[PLUG] Need lbgtkembedmoz file from a 32-bit system

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 19:22:19 UTC 2007

In case anyone is interested in Adobe Reader 8.1 on 64-bit Linux, I
finally succeeded. I documented the procedure on the Ubuntu amd64
forum, but the methods may be necessary on other 64-bit distros as well.

I wish there was an open source solution that could use the new Adobe
PDF print engine that many new high end lasers are coming out with,
that could do editable PDFs, and that didn't use Ghostscript for
rendering (slow, unreliable). Meantime at least Adobe has made a Linux
version, even though they made no effort to try to get it to work on
64-bit distros.