[PLUG] Joe Jobbed

Brent Rieck bsr at spek.org
Thu Oct 11 06:12:01 UTC 2007

Ronald Chmara wrote:
> Pretty close, but not the whole picture. Let me tell you about snaps,
> and the php bug life cycle. (Others reading this can point and laugh.)

Hmm.  I guess I still don't "get" or "believe" your math then.. it
sounds like a way to inflate the number of bugs in software to scare the
bejesus out of people.. I'm not sure why, particularly when 99.999% of
the users of mature software don't download every snapshot the
developers pinch off.

--Brent