[PLUG] maybe plug-talk material, but ...

Kurt Sussman plug at merlot.com
Thu Oct 11 14:39:08 UTC 2007

m0gely (m0gely at telestream.com) typed this ...
> Russell Senior wrote:
>
> >   a) what is that stuff?
>
> Possibly built-in fire suppression system? :)

Actually, that may not need a smiley. I live in a condo, and around my
front door, there is a nearly-continuous strip of tape that (I'm told)
will expand to seal the door at a certain temperature.

It would be interesting to monitor the temperature in that box after you
clean it up.

Consider visiting your local fire station. They may not know how to get
it off, but they'll probably know someone who does post-fire cleanup.

Good luck!

--Kurt