[PLUG] PostgreSQL Conference

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Oct 12 23:14:06 UTC 2007

alan wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
>
>> I am arriving mid-to-late afternoon Friday (19 Oct) for the PostgreSQL
>> Conference and will be staying at the Portland Inn City Center.
>>
>> It's been years since I was in Portland but remember there were great
>> places to eat and drink.  Any suggestions?
>
> What kind or price range and what kind of food?

No oysters, sardines, or rocky mountain oysters and I don't much care
for liver.  Otherwise if it doesn't move for a few seconds and doesn't
eat me I'll try it.
    But on the more serious side Mexican or pasta based is great.

The PostgreSQL attendees and speakers are planning a Friday get together
(now?).  Don't know if my question stirred it or I totally missed the
messages on it.  So I'll go with the flow.

> Trying to remember where the Portland Inn City Center even is...

1414 SW Sixth Ave.

Rod