[PLUG] Charlie Stross at Powells Thursday at 7

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Oct 13 09:32:08 UTC 2007

Kurt> Keith Lofstrom (keithl at kl-ic.com) typed this ...
>> Charlie Stross, author of fine open-source related science fiction,

Kurt> Another endorsement; I read a book of his short stories this summer and
Kurt> was quite pleasantly surprised at his technical chops. The stories were
Kurt> great as well.

Yesterday, I saw a presentation of his in Mountain View, and my question to
him was "so, when are you going to release a new version of
Netserver::Generic?".  He responded "when Perl 6 is released".  Touche!