[PLUG] More tiny PC goodness

eehouse.org eehouse at eehouse.org
Sun Oct 14 00:59:12 UTC 2007

> http://www.fit-pc.com/index.htm
>
> This would make a great little firewall.  Comes pre-installed with Gentoo.

The thing has a harddrive.  Either there have been some technical
advances I missed or the website is lying when it says "absolutely
silent".  I'd personally rather have a CF card slot for a firewall,
but this is the first tiny PC I've seen where you don't have to install
a drive yourself -- meaning they find the 1" IDE cable. :-)

--Eric