[PLUG] Busted computer

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Wed Oct 17 16:26:22 UTC 2007

On Tue, Oct 16, 2007 at 10:13:20PM -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> This time it seems to be a bad superblock. Googling on "superblock"
> yields a lot, but the more I google the confuseder I get. Here is what
> led up to the problem:

John:

Hard drives and equipment fail, data should not fail with them.  It is
time I taught you how to do automated nightly backups with dirvish.  We
are usually too busy at the clinic to do such things, so perhaps we
should set up a "dirvish workshop" at some different time and place.

Who else would be interested?

Keith