[PLUG] some awk-fu or perl to word wrap a text file?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Wed Oct 17 16:54:31 UTC 2007

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Russell> Oh, you just had to go an bring up vi.  In emacs, just put
Russell> your cursor in the paragraph and type: M-q

I should note for Emacs newbies that M-q is pronounced "Meta Q" and
can be typed by holding down the Alt key while pressing the q key.

The alternative (once upon a time this was useful when logged into
remote machines with broken terminal emulation, I haven't needed to do
this in years) is to press the Escape key (Esc) and then press the q
key.

seniorr at aracnet.com