[PLUG] Ubuntu CDs for Clinic

Winterbeast winter.beast at verizon.net
Wed Oct 17 17:02:56 UTC 2007

John Jason Jordan wrote:

>The final of Gutsy will be released Thursday. I will download Ubuntu,
>Kubuntu, Xubuntu and amd64 Ubuntu and burn several copies to bring with
>me. I also have the 64-bit Fedora 8, Test 3 if anyone wants it.

Dear Mr. Jordan.
    My laptop running Fiesty Fawn is running along just fine. At what
point should I consider the upgrade to Gutsy Gibbon?
I look at this thing to see how many games I can run on it. Yes, Yes, I
am aware that the winduhs boxes do that better,
but I want to make a linux box be gamer freindly. (as much as I can
afford)  The Business software alliance ever looks at me
and I give them the middle finger. to turn on the linux box...

  Gregory