[PLUG] Kubuntu 7.10 release

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Oct 18 06:14:08 UTC 2007

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 22:36:24 -0700
"Don J." <auderive at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hate to appear impatient, but does anyone know at what time the ISOs
> will actually appear on the mirrors tonight?

Omigod, I have been refreshing the main Ubuntu page over and over today.
A couple hours ago the "one day left" suddenly changed to "Download,
More Information." I immediately raced off to the download page, but it
still showed only 7.04. About an hour ago it went back to the "one day
left" message.

We're on the west coast of North America. It's got to be October 18
somewhere in the world. C'mon Ubuntu. Hurry up! Before I wet my pants!