[PLUG] Ubuntu CDs for Clinic

MJang mike at mommabears.com
Thu Oct 18 01:43:55 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 18:02 -0700, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> The final of Gutsy will be released Thursday. I will download Ubuntu,
> Kubuntu, Xubuntu and amd64 Ubuntu and burn several copies to bring with
> me. I also have the 64-bit Fedora 8, Test 3 if anyone wants it.

Dear John,

In light of the planned 10/20 GutsyRelease Party at FreeGeek,
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OregonTeam/GutsyReleaseParty ,

They might already be planning to leave a few or more Gutsy CDs at
FreeGeek . . . OTOH, I'm sure your CDs will be welcome at the party and
would earn you karma points good for pizza.

Thanks,
Mike