[PLUG] SuSE 10.1 YaST Online Update broke stuff

Don J. auderive at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 22:04:11 UTC 2007

Here's a javascript converter for epoch time:

http://www.esqsoft.com/javascript_examples/date-to-epoch.htm

The entry in that log would be Tue Oct 09 2007 15:39:35 GMT-0700 (PDT).

When I said to check the logs, I actually meant to start the VMs,
after you had solved the problem. Try running VMWare from a terminal
window, and I suspect you'll see it freaking out over not having any
kernel modules loaded/available. Run lsmod to make sure, then either
re-install VMWare to get it to build new modules (I'm not familiar
with when/where it'll actually make them), or googlize the issue, as
there may be some easier fix. Once you have the module ready to go and
in the right place, just load it and VMWare -should- work.

Don