[PLUG] Virtual Iron

m0gely m0gely at telestream.com
Fri Oct 19 04:15:46 UTC 2007

Rich Shepard wrote:

>    So, apparently the -VM does stand for Virtual Machine and this motherboard
> does not list a speed limit for the Athlon X2 CPUs.

VM doesn't mean that.  I can't recall ATM, but I know VM is typically
used on most of their smaller footprint motherboards over the years.  I
belive the "M" is for Micro-ATX.  The V could be for onboard video.  I
realize this wouldn't be consistent designating across their line up but
ASUS has never been good about that and I've used them for years.

--
- m0gely