[PLUG] Thinkpad T61

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Oct 19 17:28:47 UTC 2007

In shopping for a new laptop the Thinkpad T61 is currently at the top
of my list (but the list order sometimes changes hourly). I'm pretty
sure I've seen comments here by someone who has one. Comments
would be welcome (off-list), and specifically regarding:

What features did you get?
What features do you wish you hadn't ordered?
What features do you wish you had ordered?
Where did you get it, what is the best place?
Is it possible to find one in a store in Portland to look at?
Which distro/architecture do you use on it? Issues?

Any other comments also welcome.