[PLUG] Linux Clinic this Sunday 1-5

Aaron Burt aaron at bavariati.org
Fri Oct 19 21:59:58 UTC 2007

Howdy.

I've been remiss in announcing these, but Keith was kind enough to
remind me at last night's (delightful) Oliver Sacks lecture.

Our monthly Linux Clinic at Free Geek is this Sunday, October 21, from
1PM to 5PM.  The address is 1731 SE 10th Ave, enter through the south door.

Bring your misbehaving computer equipment and we will do our best to
help make it behave.  (Warning: We may help it to fail consistently,
rather than intermittnetly.)

We will have CDs and DVDs of Ubuntu 7.10 as well as many other distros,
WiFi and wired internet access, refreshments and coffee, monitors and
keyboards, CD-ROM drives and sledgehammers all available, as needed.

We have a few spare parts, but the thriftstore will NOT be open, so
please plan ahead.  I can sometimes pick up items like HDDs or CD-RW
drives Saturday if you let me know in advance.

Share and enjoy,
  Aaron