[PLUG] Thinkpad T61

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Oct 20 00:04:55 UTC 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, john morgali wrote:

> MY T42p is fantastic in every imaginable way ...

John/Kurt:

   What do the T42p and T61 weigh? I'm curious because a) the 600E is about
7 pounds and b) weight is a critical factor for me. I spent too many years
lugging a heavy (i.e., 7 pounds) laptop through airports and around
conventions. One of the Toshiba Portege 3025 features that was terrific was
the weight: 1 kg. My Sony Vaio weighs twice that and the difference becomes
apparent toward the end of the day of carrying it.

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)