[PLUG] interesting (painful) mystery

Kurt Sussman plug at merlot.com
Mon Oct 22 17:53:06 UTC 2007

alan (alan at clueserver.org) typed this ...
> If it happens with everything, then it is not software.

I guess you missed the part about the keys working again after the
root partition is mounted, no matter what OS is booted? I'd say that
proves that it's not hardware. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen a
hardware-related explanation that fits the behavior I described.

After my new laptop arrives (UPS says it's in Kentucky now, hopefully it
will head west soon) I'll spend some time playing with stuff that
doesn't seem logical to me, but in the meantime, I have work to do.

Thanks.

--Kurt