[PLUG] Thinkpad T61

Brent Jones brent at servuhome.net
Mon Oct 22 18:52:22 UTC 2007

Quoting John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net>:

> I still have a few things to install and configure, but I'm loving my
> new T61 with 64-bit Gutsy. If anyone is thinking of a new computer,
> this is the one to get. Thanks to everyone at the Clinic for watching,
> advising, suggesting and helping.

I bought a T61 a few months ago, and have been enjoying it quite a
lot. I dual boot XP and Ubuntu, use both a fair amount.
Besides some minor issues in Ubuntu, everything works as it should,
though the laptop does sometimes fail to come out of Standby mode in
both Windows and Ubuntu.
Haven't quite figured out why Standby is such an issue, IBM support
wont help me since I removed Vista, sadly...

Brent Jones