[PLUG] kubuntu package manager help

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Oct 23 04:14:02 UTC 2007

I was helping a nice lady named Maryann at the clinic on Sunday.  I
helped her find and recover some missing email and then started on a
Kubuntu install to replace an aging SUSE install.  As usual, we ran
out of time before we ran out of problem.  Today she called me with a
couple follow up problems, one of which was with Adept, the kubuntu
package manager.  She spent a long time selecting packages to install,
but then found that she couldn't find the "go" button.  I don't have
kubuntu nearby to look for myself.  Can anyone provide a clue?

Thanks!

seniorr at aracnet.com