[PLUG] Right angle cat6 cable

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Oct 25 08:33:18 UTC 2007

>>>>> "John" == John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> writes:

John> On my old computer the RJ45 jack was toward the back of the
John> computer.  On my new, beautiful Thinkpad T61 (love it!) it is in
John> the middle of the left side. This gets in the way of things I
John> want to put there, e.g., books. It would be nice if I could find
John> a cat6 cable that has a right angle connector, or a right-angle
John> adapter. Does anyone know if such can be obtained, preferably
John> from someone in Stumptown?

I've never heard of such a think either, but you could probably fab
your own with a crimper, some heat-shrink tubing and strategic wire
length management.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net