[PLUG] web-based invoicing app suggestions

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 29 19:41:15 UTC 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007, Kurt Sussman wrote:

> I looked at the invoice pages on SQL-Ledger, and they seem to be for a
> single item. I don't mind the complexity of a full GL package as long as
> invoice entry is simple.

   Not true, Kurt. Enter each of the 40 items as separate inventory items
(each with its own code), and you can build the invoice from as many items
as appropriate. I've used this for multiple services and expense items on a
single invoice.

   There was also a stand-alone solution presented here a month or two ago. I
don't know if that would be suitable for your needs, but the archives will
have the thread.

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)